RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We hope you enjoy using your BaByliss product, but understand at times you may need to return or replace items. If you are in the returns period for your purchase, you can manage this online following the steps below. Return postage is free of charge using the Royal Mail service.
Unless faulty, items must be returned in an unused state with all original packaging.
- Please contact our customer service team to return your item
- Visit the My Orders section within your account.
- Select the relevant order from the list shown, clicking on the 'Order Details' beside it.
- Select the item(s) you wish to return or exchange from the list of items ordered (by selecting the 'Return' checkbox), and enter the quantity you will be returning.
- On the drop downs which appear, select the Reason for Return.
- Click 'Return Selected Items' - you will be taken to the Royal Mail website where you will be able to enter your package details and create a label for returning your items.
- Once your label has been created, affix it to your package and take it to your nearest Post Office or drop off point.
- Please note, that if you are unable to print this label off it does give you a second option that the Royal mail post office can do this for you if you show them the email you receive after submitting your package details
When sending your item back, please enclose your name, address, telephone number and proof of purchase (and it the item is faulty, a brief description of the fault).
You can also post directly to -
Customer Care Centre
Unit 4, Revolution Park
For more information please see our Terms & Conditions.